February 22-24, 2022
Healthcare and Pharmacy: Promoting a Stronger, More Resilient Supply Chain
The HSCA National Pharmacy Forum brings together supply chain professionals, pharmaceutical industry representatives, innovators, thought leaders and more to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and developments in the industry.
The upcoming conference, titled “Healthcare and Pharmacy: Promoting a Stronger, More Resilient Supply Chain,” will feature sessions that examine Pharmacy Leadership and Healthcare amidst a global pandemic and beyond.
February 22 – 24, 2022
Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains
16770 North Perimeter Dr., Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Early-Bird: $1,795 (Sep. 3 – Dec. 1)
Regular: $1,995 (Dec. 2 – Feb. 21)
On-Site: $2,295 (Feb. 22 – 24)
*For registrations of five or more attendees at one time, please contact HSCA at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a group rate*
Refund Policy for Registration
If your travel plans change and you are unable to attend the National Pharmacy Forum after registering, refunds are available through December 15, 2021.
Session titles are subject to change.
- Acute Care Pharmacy Leader Panel
- 2022 Election and Policy Update
- Key Pharmaceutical Therapies of the Future
- Stages in Pandemic and Principles for Planning 2.0 – Lessons Learned and Solutions Employed
- 503B Supply Chain—How do 503B Providers Meet the Needs of their Customers
- White Bagging: Site of Care Restrictions from Payers—Allowing Healthcare Providers to Manage Formularies
- Drug Shortage Mitigation and Working Within the System to Affect Change.
- The Changing Manufacturing Environment in the Generic Pharmaceutical Arena