2021 HSCA NATIONAL PHARMACY FORUM
June 7-9, 2021
“Future of Healthcare and Pharmacy: Navigating Change for Resilience”
The HSCA National Pharmacy Forum brings together supply chain professionals, pharmaceutical industry representatives, innovators, thought leaders and more to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and developments in the industry.
The upcoming conference, titled “Future of Healthcare and Pharmacy: Navigating Changes for Resilience,” will feature sessions that examine Pharmacy Leadership and Healthcare amidst a global pandemic and beyond.
- Disrupters in the Supply Chain, New Players, and Changing Drug Outlook
- Acute Care Pharmacy Leader Panel
- Buy American – A Conversation on Value, Quality and Affordability in Pharmaceuticals
- 2020 Election and Policy Update
- Ethics in a Pandemic – Adjusting to the Rapid Pace of Pharmaceuticals Information in Decision Making
- Key Pharmaceutical Issue/Therapies of the Future
- 503B Compounding Update
- Timeline of the Development of a Vaccine
- Current Trends on Generic Pharmaceutical and Biosimilar Markets
- And More…
- Bonus Pre-Meeting Special Session and Breakout – Stages in a Pandemic and Principles for Planning
On March 23, 2021, we will hold a Virtual Pre-Meeting Special Session on “Stages in a Pandemic and Principles for Planning.” This is provided at no additional charge and open only to those who register for the 2021 HSCA National Pharmacy Forum.
June 7-9, 2021
Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel
4200 Jim Walter Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607
Early-Bird: $1,795 (Oct. 15 – Feb. 15)
Regular: $1,995 (Feb. 16 – June 6)
On-Site: $2,295 (June 7 – 9)
*For registrations of five or more attendees at one time, please contact HSCA at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a group rate*
The hotel for the upcoming 2021 HSCA National Pharmacy Forum is the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel. The group rate for this meeting is $179 per night. To access the room block, please click here or call 813-877-9200.
Please note apart from our small group setting and hygiene measures, receptions and meal seating will be provided outdoors.
Refund Policy for Registration
If your travel plans change and you are unable to attend the National Pharmacy Forum after registering, refunds are available through January 15, 2021.
Please contact HSCA at email@example.com if you have questions during the registration process.