The Healthcare Supply Chain Association (HSCA) is a broad-based trade association that represents 14 purchasing organizations. HSCA’s group purchasing members include for-profit and not-for-profit corporations, purchasing groups, associations, multi-hospital systems and healthcare provider alliances.
HSCA provides five main services to its members:
- Advocacy: Work collaboratively with all legislative and regulatory authorities to ensure fair and efficient procurement practices in an open and competitive market within the health industry.
- Education: Provide educational opportunities designed to improve efficiencies in the purchase, sale and utilization of all goods and services within the health industry.
- Ethics: Uphold the ethical conduct of business practices within the industry and the standards adopted by the Healthcare Group Purchasing Industry Initiative that are intended to strengthen the integrity of the health care supply chain.
- Information: Enhance the awareness of members’ efforts to support the delivery of high quality, cost effective healthcare.
- Liaison: Promote meaningful dialogue between health industry organizations engaged in group purchasing and other industry entities on issues of mutual interest.
To learn more about membership in HSCA, click here to download our membership brochure.